Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Twice In One Day


Life moves along rather fast in my hoods.
I'm not ashamed to admit that I cheat in some areas but then in other areas I'm very strict about not cheating. 
When it comes to infants I'm a big fat cheater!
I've never had the patience to wait for infants to toddler up so as soon as they're born - POOF! Toddler!

Once they're toddlers I'm pretty strict that their parents skill them up. 
The only cheating I'll do in that area is to use Smart Milk and being it's provided in the game I don't consider it as cheating.

Only reason I bring any of this up is that it may seem like birthdays happen a bit quick on my lots. 
With infants turning into toddlers, yes, toddlers into kids, no.

Which brings me to Melanie and Trevor's lot.
Their toddler twins, Michael and Matthew had a birthday and this is the update for that main event, but first,..

It's mid-winter for them right now and their lot was slammed with snow -
school was called off for a day even, (which made Tabitha very happy!)

With their lot so heavily snowed in I thought it was a good time for a little winter makeover for Melanie and Trevor.





Nothing too drastic, just something different for a change of pace.

Making time to skill up their kids is never a chore for Melanie or Trevor -
both have a very strong bond with the twins.






When it was time for Michael and Matthew to kid up they decided to have a few people over for the celebration.

Sammy came over with Nero and Nesnia and Hunter brought Danielle and Helen.
Melanie thought it would be nice to have some of the college kids come visit too so she invited Lily, Brianna and Silas, (Hunter's soon to be step-son).

Tabitha had fun getting to know Danielle.



Hunter and Sammy caught up with each other over a game of darts



And Tabitha made a new friend out of Nesnia


Eventually all the socializing had to come to an end 
because it was time for lighting one of the Birthday Cakes!

First twin up to the cake was Michael!








TA DA!


Kid Michael!!!






Then it was Matthew's turn!







Presto Change-O!!!


Kid Matthew!!




So there they were - 
all grown up as kids and ready to rock and roll!!

They each got make-overs.

Here's Michael



And then Matthew


The party was a huge success but when it began snowing super heavy everyone decided to get an early start home.

Tabitha loves it that her "little" brothers are kids just like she is and she began rolling wants to play with them and tell each of them jokes.
No doubt they will end up being very close.

Trevor is rolling a want to have another baby but he's also rolling a fear to have another baby, lol. 


Melanie isn't rolling a want for another baby,..yet.
I think she just wants to focus on making sure these three get thru being kids without any problems, (which I'm sure they'll do just FINE!)


NEXT - Sheldon gets a date through the crystal ball 
and  FALLS IN LOVE!! 
You won't want to miss that!
Stay Tuned!