Thursday, October 8, 2015

*All Is NOT Lost*


But unfortunately my hood Chuckanut Bay is, (lost).
I accidentally deleted it thinking it was a different hood.
Ah, well,..hate to admit it but the Simski's in Chuckanut Bay 
were becoming a bit boring and it was a drudge to play the hood.
Maybe me deleting it was one of those subconscious moves so I wouldn't
 have to force myself to play any longer?

Could be,...

But please, do NOT despair! 


HALLOWEEN IS COMING!



I will be adding all the pix from the story I wanted to share 
last year for Halloween but couldn't because of a major incident stemming 
from an over-load of unreliable CC causing the hood to bork out on me.

I may not have the Uni hood any longer but I have all the pix.

These Halloween stories take place in different dorms
 while all the Simski's are attending college.

And the perfect title for all of these stories is -
Somebody's Watchin Me!!

Stay Tuned!